Individuals can directly apply to our company by inputting personal information and attaching their resumes to this form. Make sure all your information is correct and our Hiring and Training Manager will be in contact with you in 1-3 business days.
Description and Qualifications for Positions
Essential Position Functions
- Under supervision of the Program Manager and/or Case Manager, implements in-home/community-based intervention for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum
- Responsible for meeting established minimum productivity requirements, while providing efficient and effective service in all areas of performance.
- Completes necessary documentation within required timeframe, including behavioral data collection and graphing, session notes, and other company-related documents and current ABA treatment plans for each client.
- Remains current regarding new research and recent developments in ABA and related fields.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as requested.
- Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Supervisors/Management.
- Attaining and achieving position competencies in relation to role responsibilities
Minimum Education, Experience and & Training Experience
- High School diploma required; relevant experience preferred.
- Sensitivity to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, hearing and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion pertaining to the work environment.
- Ability to appropriately interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations of Applied Family Solutions; training provided.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in computer/word processing.
- Ability to travel to multiple work sites; reliable transportation needed (proof of CA valid driver’s license, current auto insurance identification card, and acceptable driving record per NIAC standards is required).
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ) and must pass a TB test. The People & Performance department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable federal, State and local laws as well as fitness for position.
- Must have valid California Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain CPR certificate
- Ability to obtain clearance through the Office of Inspector General.
- Frequent bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, twisting in order to observe, assess, and interact with clients.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Frequent speaking and listening (50%) to clients, staff, and other professionals in meetings and on the phone.
- Frequent driving (to and from client homes)
- Occasional lifting, carrying, and loading/unloading toys and materials up to and including 25lbs to 50lbs used in home visits.
- Ability to physically implement behavior management strategies including responding to physically aggressive behavior.
- Visual and auditory ability to work with clients, staff and others in the workplace continuously. · Frequent proofreading and checking documents for accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the workplace, read and write using the primary language within the workplace.